Raising funds for charity.
'The 2020 Pet Portrait of the Year'
Book Now for your chance to win £1000
Book A Pet Portrait Award Shoot
A perfect time to cherish your fur baby, raise money for charity and get some lovely photographs taken too.
As your local approved and recommended ‘Pet Portrait Award’ photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional pet portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
The Pet Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
• Minimum £10 donation (per dog) to be paid to Dogs Trust/Guide Dogs at time of booking. This is deducted from your refundable booking fee that is returned to at your viewing appointment.
• Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
• All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Pet Portrait Awards promotions.
• Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered.
• Your portrait session may include other family members, but the image for the competition must be of one dog.
• At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional photographs and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session
• Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
• Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone Enter your details below to register to take part. We will contact you to book your session.
You will have a chance to win one of three prizes plus the 1st place studio winner will then be entered into the Pet Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1000 and title of Pet Portrait of the Year. To see the rules of the Competition Click Here